ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

I'm being serious here, speaking of appointing HC posters to the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    I'm being serious here, speaking of appointing HC posters to the board, I can't think of a better one than our own Gareth.

When dazzling Derek was running the show, Gareth was pushing for a sales executive. Derek thought he could do it all by himself. He thought he could do a lot by himself and take all the glory for the wins. Sadly he failed miserably. He had the right approach but not the right people in place to complete the job.

When David started he was handed collaborators 1-8 and many others. By the looks of it, the relationships weren't in the best state (Ferroglobe), so rather than appointing someone that could work with these collaborators and build the relationships, David threw them all in the too hard basket
    Hence why two years later we don't have one CET deal despite despite being ready to sign contracts two years ago.
    Only now a sales person has been appointed and he won't be starting until Xmas

I know many who voted NO to the performance options last year and I'm sure even more will be voting NO this year. Reward the board for non-performance is a slap in the face for shareholders who've lost badly since David started. David had one job: run the company in the best way possible. He appointed a CMO when we didn't need one. We were then delivered a website worse than the one it replaced: confusing and amateurish.The first order of business should've been to create a commercialization team with some shit hot sales executives.

When I look at the failures of the last two years it really does make me angry. Sure we have EV1, and it all sounds very promising, but we have no MOU or development agreement with them. The market is not taking this relationship seriously.

We've been kept massively undervalued since the CR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $20.83K 964.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2247357 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164375 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.