FGR 4.03% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

hehe... I can fully understand your view. One of the best...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    hehe... I can fully understand your view. One of the best examples of WGs dreamland is to be found directly on their website:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5611/5611611-cdf1995517a20dd8e3c9d095e8ff7468.jpg

They got those customers on board, but the graphene order volume generated is only about 10% of the forecast. As result of the consistent under delivery in regards to the claims (minimum order quantities lol) made is a depressing share price development.

From my point of view the reduced flow of announcements is related to MB, due to cost cutting. In the end, even as it affects the share price, I am fine with that, because the past announcements did not really move the needle but did cost money.

But we also have to consider that they were indeed able to at least gain some new partners that may become customers like:

- Cemex
    - Breedon
    - Fosroc
    - Morgan Sindall
    - BGC
    - SCG
    - Keyser & Mackay
    - Neograf

etc. Each of them is able to bring FGR easily into the profit zone. Idk how good GreatCell/HaloCell Energy really is, but if they achieve to replace silver/gold in solar cells (not only perk) there is a big oppertunity... would like to see them to get in touch with bigger players in the market like Meyer Burger.... Especially Meyer Burger, they lost their access to the perk tech (Oxford PV) and so maybe GreatCell/HaloCell is an alternative?!

So far they were not able to land a substantial deal, they failed on Gerdau Graphene, they failed on Hubron, etc. - keen to know why, is the price too high in regards to the quality or was there no need for the quality and so others offering a lower quality but a cheaper price won the race?!

If we take a look at their competitors many disappeared (e.g. AGM) or are close to (e.g. Haydale, Versarien), but there are also some (e.g. GMG, DirectaPlus, Nanoxplore) that are really doing better.

Also I think MB has to notice that his timeline (5-10 years) is an illusion, they have to become profitable much earlier otherwise they will simply disappear too. With that low share price there is even not much room for capital raises anymore.

So where are we at? New ATL follows new ATL, a risky thing but could also be a oppertunity to lower the entry price to re-balance the dillution. Flowserve bought im some time ago and I am still in hope that they will generate a substantial amount of revenue, on the other hand as more time passes by this hope is getting smaller and smaller.

What about their energy storage development, long time ago they let us know something about it. What are the results of the concrete/cement trails?! What did happen to the cavitation chemistry tech?

Sine the Gerdau fail we are facing tough times, but it seems that graphene is now finding its way into the markets. Looks like 2025 could be the year of a broader adoption in many industries. FGR has several high potential partners on board that may lead to the revenue numbers we have been waiting for so long. Yet we have to see that they are able to close a deal enabling them to gain money instead of only spending it. We do not need to see a 50-100% growth rate, thats laughable at this level, we need to see 1000%+.

Spot on MB, show that you are worth your salary, which is quite high in regards to the revenue numbers of the company.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $42.62K 700.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36656 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 228058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 35421
Last updated 11.25am 01/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.