SVG 0.00% 3.3¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Date of AGM, page-132

1. 5,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3172
    Pisscutter good point as I have warned posters about defamatory posts could come back to bite them especially now the company has increased directors insurance and sadly there is a lot of frustration between holders and the company. Sad that this company is even in this situation imo.

So much potential and so much wasted opportunity imo. Company can repair all the so called bad blood and lack of respect basically over night imo. Suggest do a more on Boardroom Radio and give a detailed plans to the market and actually be seen to be leading this company who is focused on unlocking wealth for holders imo. SB would imo be the perfect person to do this and he is a smart operator and biggest holder.

So question for you why hasn't LNY travelled similar to the many junior gold stocks over the past 12-18 months and seriously rewarded holders with a strong increasing SP? Why are we constantly going backwards and under delivering imo? Surely you must have some concerns, just interested in your opinion, cheers!

As for your comment about the google posters imo they are all welcome. Especially with O/G and REE coys can be very technical in terminology for many investors. But all forums seem to educate the novice imo. Now for the NFI posters well they are not a concern either as it's clearly evident of what is lacking and in time the NFI posters learn and finally contribute, or they eventually bugger off along with the rampers and down rampers imo..

As for the geology of this area, yes its harsh and remote I personally travelled in many of these locations over the years and the majority of resource companies exist in these environment's and this is not an excuse, yes it's challenging but the norm as to speak!.

LNY has had all year in dry season to enhance from Maroon days but choose not to! I have seen all the games that can be played out many, many times and if a board spill goes ahead I can see how messy things can get. As I said before, company could well and truly restore confidence and can happen overnight imo without the need for attacks on both sides of the support. Thanks for your colourful, to the point and descriptive post. Love it when people speak from their heart and no BS, appreciate your balanced view.. Cheers and all the very best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 207247 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 17236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.