SVG 25.0% 1.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ive been meaning to get back to this just to share a couple of...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Ive been meaning to get back to this just to share a couple of thoughts but farm life in a drought can be a bitch. So LNY has been dead in the water in the past due to no cash in the bank to move forward. The lack of close by viable or operating processing plants is an issue in itself. Ive seen comments on here the individual deals are crap Id agree they're not ideal as you are giving up potential profit in additional freight (600kms charters and 750kms to the curry quad routes approx) but Id also say they are necessary deals. Your sacrificing some profit on maybe 30000 ounces give or take for what? To continue exploratory drilling to increase the size of your asset by potentially hundreds of thousands of ounces or double and have money in the bank to be in a position to purchase or build a plant. So in the bigger picture one deal that seems ordinary is pretty much the deal to start a cash flow to launch the company and increase its value deluxe. But also make sure you allow achievable time frames on activities to commence as some comments on here seem to think this can happen before the cash is in also in the releases I think the BoD have outlined a clear plan forward Im not sure how much detail needs to be out there. anyways thats how I see it. As for the share price thats the hundred dollar question I was only thinking back its been nearly 30 years that Ive been trading penny dreadfulls in the market up until the GFC liquidity in junior stocks was great. Since the GFC liquidity has been ordinary and there's been a few examples of that recently with LNY stock being dumped out by punters who've probably bought the stock @ .3 to .5 and working on an average sale price from a trading point of view lovely nothing to do with the company. but it does spook investors there trying to work out wtf and at the end of the day its just a profit trade pure and simple. My observations of the broader market is for a company to attract the bigger corporate/fund investors hence volume trades it has to have a market cap of more than 50mil another one of the GFC legacies. So once we see bullion being poured that should see an increased interest and liquidity in the shares which should flush out the punters and start attracting serious investors. Ive taken the opportunity to buy more on these dump outs I still think there cheap.
    @docmin24 you did ask for my view dont expect anyone to agree with it just my thoughts on it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.005(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.5¢ 1.1¢ $3.938K 282.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 718 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 17084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.22pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.