SVG 13.3% 1.3¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Date of AGM, page-158

1. 7,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3304
    Excuse me for a having a laugh to myself, PC. I'm more than certain that you can afford to have a somewhat different view on LNY to most... and in more ways than one. However, this is a public company and not a private one.

When material information such as the costs (or even the forecasted costs) of its only operation are not disclosed by a company which also happens to have an atrocious record (IMO) for under-achieving for much of the year and fail to keep to timelines, then its no wonder investors get disgruntled and action plans to spill the board or appoint "one of their own" to the board I don't see that it'll be to much avail other than create some warm and fuzzy feelings amongst the LTH... and thats the least they deserve.

As for micro-analysing being a trap for investors, I agree in part. However, I wouldn't call wanting a ballpark figure going to Maas Group and Lorena out of the first tranche of LNY's $10 million is "micro-analysing". I'm sure all owners of this company (which is what we are) dont want a nasty surprise when reading the current Qtrlys Cashflow Report in late Jan next year. Its happened before, not to mention other the financial anomalies that are relatively frequent with this mob. And, I suggest you read my previous posts to see my point my clearly about the measly proportion LNY retained from the last mining campaign. But, I suspect you already have done exactly that. SH don't deserve to have the wool pulled over their eyes (pardon the pun). And, I think the market must be wise to the antics of this company's head honcho and cohorts... given why the SP is languishing despite recent anns and some sensationalised PR of late.

Sorry to be one sinking the boot in but I don't take kindly to the reference that many are "google miners" on HC and that some have NFI. Unless one does their own DD into a stock, its management, board, Top SH and operations, experience tells me that they will get screwed over by those that do. Sure, one can invest in LNY purely for its resource but there is a hell of a lot more to investing than investing in a company's core business.

Its no wonder some investors and traders of micro-cap companies micro-analyse and use Google for information to benefit their investment. Junior company anns are often bereft of detail. You should use Google sometime, Darren... its a marvellous tool. I'm sure anyone with half a brain on this forum would have jumped onto Google Maps and Google Earth when LNY told us of the location of the third party processor. I don't need to experience the harsh road conditions first-hand to know what its like and what it means for LNY. Nor do I need to stand in the Sherwood mine pit to know just how the wet the wet season gets in that region. Hence, my trepidation at the choice of a processor 800km away. But, I guess that's why you made a point of mentioning it as expectation is everything when it comes to the market and a company's SP.

Yes, "investing" in LNY for its resource and for the fact that SB has a hell of a lot of "skin in the game" may one day pay dividends of one sort or another. I don't think the road is going to be a smooth one, until SB is committed to moving the company forward in a meaningful way (or as per his "lip-service"). The market has wised up to this reality, unfortunately. The day a CEO is appointed to the company is the day I might consider LNY as a serious investment... but until then... "trade the trade" as they say and keep micro-analysing because its amazing the dirt one can dig up... with and without the odd gold nugget contained!

Keep the sheep herded into the Bizzell chorale to maintain the status quo, Darren. But don't be trying to whip the rest of us into servitude. HC is for both sharing facts and sharing opinions. I know that the powers that be would be wanting the AGM attended only by "happy campers" and its no surprise that the timelines for commencement of mining coincided so beautifully in the lead up to this year's AGM. The image of LNY's pouring of the first gold-bar might just grace our computer screens a few days or a week before the AGM. Love it! I will still be at a loss as to how many bars will represent profit... but I guess I can't blame myself for having NFI. Lol

Another year, another rinse and repeat. GLTAH

tongue.png AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.2¢ $7.673K 503.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 27280 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.