SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

With the POG currently... the time for excuses is over, PC. SH...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3407
    With the POG currently... the time for excuses is over, PC. SH who have been LTH for years have tolerated years of under performance by this company. Anyone with half a brain would know that finding a third party for toll treatment was going to be a hard mission when the gold frenzy is on. Yet, there's been plenty of juniors gold explorers going gangbusters and regardless of CoVid! Low liquidity??? There's that much liquidity flooding through the penny stocks and especially in the gold sector... its incredible. Sorry, but there are no excuses for this management "sleeping at the wheel". There's plenty of gold explorers that have yet to mine a single ounce of gold ever with MCaps x3 and x4 that of LNY's. And, if you expect us to believe that an image of gold bar is going to light up the SP, it might, but its unlikey to be sustainable if last year's action is anything to go by.

Unfortunately, its the lifestyle attitude of those running this show that is costing this company investor interest. "My observations of the broader market is for a company to attract the bigger corporate/fund investors hence volume trades it has to have a market cap of more than 50mil another one of the GFC legacies" you say. IMO, its the lack of proper PR, the predictability of management to sit on their hands for half the year and the brokers who trade this stock to their merriment (and to the detriment of mum & dad investors) thanks to the corporate mindset of those running LNY. Investors and traders are generally are far more savvy crowd these days... and if management actually cared about their company, their reputation and its SH, it would start performing as a profitable gold miner wanting to attract investment from more sophisticated circles rather than just kicking the can along the road a bit further each year to justify their jobs. Drill the beejeezus out of Agate Creek once and for all. Get on with running this company not just BCP and the myriad of other companies under the directorship of SB and you might add value to everyone's holdings.

As for "how much detail has to be out there"? I'd say more than just "mining costs are fixed". Geez, if I didn't know better, I would swear your statements are those generated by PW's keyboard. They are typical of the sort of obfuscation PW employs. I think it should matter to all SH how much money is going out in costs being paid to third party contractors when its in the milions and tens of millions of dollars. We're not talking about the amount of money going on expensive lunches here! $22,000,000 was paid to Maroon last year with a further $1,850,000 unrecovered. None of that included mining or corporate costs either, so LNY ended up with bugger all out of last year's campaign. How much of the resource was drilled and added to the JORC figures out of that? How many more years does LNY intend running a part-time show before the 1 million ounce resource is shored up to "warrant an onsite plant" as the plan has been disclosed? Where's the flippant transparency, PC?

Yep, something needs to change around here. This is making me pi$$ed off and I don't even own much. The whole system sucks and @dugsab is right, you guys need to have your right boot on their throat. The Mkt Cap is what it is if you going to continue believing the lip-service that's being dished out. I don't know if Dugsy has an agenda but he is right, go hard or not at all. I certainly don't have an agenda other than trying to get to the truth. Anyway, for the sake of the LTH, I won't harp on this any further, but if I were you lot, I'd be demanding transparency, detailed costings and definitive plans. Don't go accepting creative verbitage and pretence.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.