SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Thanks, Docmin. Also, apply the probable fact that Bizz doesn't...

1. 7,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3352
    Thanks, Docmin. smile.png

Also, apply the probable fact that Bizz doesn't want to outlay large sums of money on drilling, mining and buying a plant if it has to come via dilutionary Cap Raises. Afterall, he owns nearly 30% of the company. Most junior companies revel in Cap Raises and partake in them to increase their holdings at discounted prices. LNY is a different kettle of fish for Bizz.

I don't know but I would be inclined to think the POG and the outlook would have Bizz redirecting his full attention towards LNY for a few reasons. And, if it's not, and several drilling campaigns are not on the agenda for next year, along with a permanent and a more highly profitable processing solution, for 2021, then I cant help but have my suspicions confirmed about what could be going on in the background.

The best we can hope for is that Bizz and co will act upon the fact that they are on notice and the POG is on the up and up. You never know, Docmin, you could strike it rich because Bizz might get that fed up with the situation that he sells LNY! You are literally sitting on a gold mine... it's just the dirt that comes with it that's the issue. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $320 13.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29970 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.