SVG 4.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

It's obvious that LNY wanted to keep their options open... hence...

1. 7,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3345
    It's obvious that LNY wanted to keep their options open... hence why the toll treatment for the upcoming mining campaign has been outlined and agreed upon in two tranches.

Is your reference to "the MAAS bid for Blackjack" according to actuality or conjecture? I believe that Bizz would be making a play for the Maroon plant and BJ mine but in an indirect strategic manner... perhaps even as you have outlined. It's highly unlikely that Bizz will want Agate Creek to become a fulltime miner at this stage, if at all. We know as the Top SH he doesn't want dilution and certainly doesn't mind doing golden handshakes. But do you have any evidence that MAAS has made a bid for BJ?

Good luck to you and all holders should you end up on the board, Rob. I just hope you can enforce some tangible change and transparency. Until the ASX becomes less of a self-serving business that gives publicly-listed companies many loopholes to exploit to the point of rorting the system, I don't see this leopard changing its spots given the monopoly Bizz has and uses to his advantage.

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66548 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 68328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.