SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Date of AGM, page-5

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    OK lets get organised for this...
    I will attend.
    Who else can make it?

Rob Kil if you can make it I will nominate you to present the questions one by one rather than handing them a sheet of questions.
    You have the ability to get the questions answered without upsetting anyone.
    We will achieve more in a calm environment.

We need to start compiling a list of questions we want answered.
    The BoD will explain where they are up to a general way with Lorena Processing, Agate Creek and NZ.
    So our questions need to cover the points they may not cover and information they can disclose.
    To get the best and most productive response I believe the accusations should not be voiced and questions should be to the point and not antagonist.
    I am happy to be the scribe and make a note of questions from shareholders to be included on the list.

I have started compiling a list we want answered -

1. Can we have more announcements to keep shareholders informed? At least one a month?
    Eg announcements opportunities such as a) when mining has started - b) ore is being processed - c) first gold bars - d) drilling started - e) drilling results - f) plans for processing plant

2. Where are we in regard to negotiations with the Maroon liquidator. Will there be cash in the washup? Can we receive leases, equipment and plant in lieu of debt?

3. Why isn't the appointed Public Relations Agency getting LNY good publicity? (Lets assume they have an ineffective one on some basis)
    Would they consider finding another more proactive Agency.

4. When do you envisage an onsite processing plant would be setup?

5. Would the processing plant be staged to increase output as needed?

6. Can we ramp up the drilling across all of the leases held by LNY?

7. If YES top the last question can we have regular announcements around this process?

8. Is LNY looking to secure more leases in the area?

9. If NO to last question. Then why not?
    |
    10. Are Institutional investors going to be targeted with presentations?

11. If NO to last question. Then why not?

12. What safeguards are in place with Lorena to avoid a $1.8m loss happening again?

13. Can we look ahead further and have all approvals in place, in advance, so drilling/mining is not held up?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.