SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Date of AGM, page-6

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Rhaz way to forgiven with those types of questions. Love your approach all the same. Pointless though imo. Seriously holders have to make them bloody accountable for failing holders I say. Call them out imo They have represented holders poorly and totally unacceptable in my opinion and must resign. So much potential and opportunities totally wasted and us holders once again are paying for their lack of action in my opinion.

The only questions I want asked are when are 3 of the 4 directors going to resign - ASAP in my opinion.

Why are they honestly employed here as we have no independence and most directors are conflicted imo?

What value adding and skills do those 3 actually bring to shareholders and unlocking wealth for us?

What KPI’s has our board actually delivered since last AGM?

Why haven’t they seriously cut back on remuneration since Mar when Covid impacted our business as they say from annual report?

Why are we paying BS excessive rent. LNY should be at arms length from 2 directors core business? Source cheaper building immediately I say. They can actually turn up to an office for once and actually work for LNY in my opinion.

Better still just get 5% of holdings say from 5-10 holders and submit a 249D and spill the lot. Happy to sign my large holdings to it. As no answers from them from your list sadly will in still any confidence to me that they are actually serious in moving our resource. In my opinion they will feed you all with lip service and again deliver bugger all like last meeting. Time for action I say!!!!! Except no more BS any longer in my opinion.

I would love to attend but depends on boarders etc etc. This is all in my opinion so DYOR. Have a good weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.