SVG 0.00% 3.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Date of AGM, page-7

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3136
    Bottom line, no more excuses of rain, covid, no money when 8% loans on the table etc etc its all B$ imo!!! No other way to say it the company has been an absolute disgrace when I look at my investment performance over the years. As an investor like most holders who all invested into LNY and my investment sits still at a loss over all these years. Company is broke and SH's have been the biggest losers here imo..

I would guess if any other investment type company with 2000+ investors where delivered such terrible results year after year this would be on a current affair, 60 minutes etc lol, certainly the media would be all over this company. Most certainly there would be investor revolt, up rising etc and probably an enquiry would have been implemented. Resignations would have been implemented way before now. So why has the company not implemented this and continue to deliver shocking failures in growing and unlocking wealth for the investors here??????

This company has let all holders down imo and should all resign immediately, I expect this to be the number one question from holders at the AGM of why they should remain in this company as the performance is so terrible and is totally unacceptable and beyond my comprehension of why no changes imo.

Time for change and holders have to voice their concerns and hold the company to account I say, enough is enough of this unacceptable B$ imo. AGM has to be on zoom as no way QLD will let holders form other states in.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2804 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.