SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

I only comment on this disgraceful SVG (Share Value Gone)...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3307
    I only comment on this disgraceful SVG (Share Value Gone) company, you go personal, yep such intellect and integrity Rob... Sigh!!! Certainly NOT Board material, along with our current status quo imo....

You are the only SH on here who recommended this SP destroying consolidation (look at the SP chart, that's your doing) after many of us told you it would trash the SP... Now again you want to join this board, yawn!!!! You have absolutely no chance, just like me ever seeing a profit from this dog company imo... You were absolutely clueless of the impact of consolidations; you ignored SH's warnings and consequently have NO SH's support...

Please go away silently, as you have lost all respect from most SH's and the definition of insanity is repeatedly doing the same thing over and over will no different outcome, like our current team imo, doing nothing over and over again imo, so don't bother applying for a board position... At least I wanted a total new board... My advice, just focus on the corrupt Thai monks, that's a good cause Rob, lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.