CDA 3.26% $14.87 codan limited

Ann: Date of Annual General Meeting, page-3

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    It's upsetting to me as I wanted to wake these guys up. Most AGM's especially in Australia, are painful as the investors are afraid to speak up.

Unfortunate, I already know what's going to happen at this AGM.

-Management will say that they are just as disappointed about the share price as everyone...(even though they don't own any meaningful amount.)

-They'll then deflect and regurgitate how good the results are. (We already saw the results. We don't need to be re-read the power point for 30 minutes.)

-Then everyone will be told how well things are going and the future is so bright. (This basically them saying we didn't screw up so we like to have another year of our salaries.)

-The dare may even say to be patient with the stock price with-out giving detail or a plan as to how it will go up. (This is the whole problem. As the board and management don't own any meaningful amount of shares and they produced a solid result they think they are off the hook. They aren't. They need to start giving more info to the shareholders and market via the ASX. They need to address the daily volume issues which is as important and Chinese counterfiters. They need to announce a share buy back. Or do something that will increase shareholder value even more.)

Complacency will rule the day unless someone speaks up.

With no volume the shares could go as low as 30- 40 cents.

I'm hoping for the best but, I know what will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.87
Change
0.470(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $2.696B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.43 $14.96 $14.23 $11.72M 799.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160 $14.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.87 765 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.