LYC 0.14% $6.97 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Date of Quarterly Report and Briefing, page-32

1. 7,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    If USG says plans are fine and Lynas can proceed. They will do a press release in parallel with telling Lynas. This is a public contract and that is US law. News is significant so Lynas will do an ANN release as quick as they can put it together. So you will not have to wait for a Q report to know when it happens.

If USG asks for explanations from Lynas or changes in the proposals. Then no press release. Usually the Q &A period with government contracts lasts a long time.
    please help me out the chart does not seem to go to end of Febuary. SAR is Febuary would like to see what you think happens after the SAR.

Also I do not rember the bearish warning at all could you supply post # As I rember many on this board were predicting Q1 would be better than Q4 and I think you were one of them.
    cool it the optimism and price are secure for a while. Learn from your past mistakes not compound them by repeating them.
    The Report will be taken as good news by all holders of this stock. It is not what you and I think of report it is what the holders think of it. It will be much better both YOY and MOM and that is what they will see. I mean they only need Revenue of AUD 125M to be better. Sales in tons will go up and ASP will go up. r So Revenue Close to AUD 200 is a push but not impossible. Remember there was 442 tons more REE stuck on boats than at end of Q4. Even if the same amount is stuck this Q then Tons sold will go from 2724 to 3250 give or take a couple of 100T. ASP Q1 was AUD 44, that should be about 50 this Q. Does that support stock price? Absolutly not. The optimists will buy with that news, not sell. Right now, the optimists are in control of the SP and you just have not learned how important that is. Compared to things Like EPS or Market cap to book. You should relax and watch WW optimism and when that shows signs of faltering buy Puts again like crazy.
    To discount his observations just because his timing was bad may be the biggest mistake you make on Lynas. Look at charts of long term metrics of Nasdaq 100 S&P 500. And explain what is wrong with me saying Lynas will hit AUD 5.00. Next 30 days very unlikely. Next 90 days possible but not a sure thing. next 360 days very likely. If you do not think a stock price collapse of WW indexes will hit Lynas with a PE of 64 very hard you just do not get it. For example S&P 500 historical average PE 15. today 30. Lynas to day 64. Not saying Lynas will come down to 15 but 20 ~ 25 very possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.97
Change
-0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.514B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.97 $7.02 $6.93 $23.44M 3.457M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 55015 $6.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.98 4718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.97
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.96 $7.02 $6.94 528721
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.