DTR 0.00% 0.9¢ dateline resources limited

I see it a bit differently. It won't matter if there is 20ft of...

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I see it a bit differently. It won't matter if there is 20ft of snow if the processing facility is indoors and it probably gets more favourable permitting conditions by being indoors i.e noise and maybe dust issues?..

I couldn't find any meaningful data online regarding the Gold Link Mine but i came across an e-book that had a small section on the mine and it stated that historical production was averaging between 1.5-3 ounces per tonne back in 1910-18.

Unlike Australia, mine owners in America don't need to do work on the tenements in order to retain their permits. If this hasn't been worked for a century...

We haven't been advised if any modern exploration techniques have been used at the site and the announcement doesn't state any potential resources. The picture of the mine doesn't tell us anything other than the fact that it looks tidy, there is an adit and some rail...

My take on Mark Johnson is that he has probably made more millionaires in Australia than any other business person around and that what he built at Macquarie remains standing strong...

Maybe DTR has found a dusty gem...I think it's worth tracking...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $98 10.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 4725373 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5300824 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.