BCC 0.00% 15.0¢ beam communications holdings limited

If that was the case BCC should have released an announcement...

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    If that was the case BCC should have released an announcement stating that "the market communications are forecast to be subdued over the course of the arbitration proceedings", however they have not communicated anything to that degree to the SHs, instead they are staying silent or worse not complying to the ongoing disclosure / transparency requirements of ASX.

This is so frustrating, BCC is not kicking any goals lately, SP is in the gutter, BOD is spending millions (literally) of the available cash on the legal fees, there are no updates on the proceedings from the management. God forbid this matter gets dragged out and BCC will be going for a CR just to cover the arbitration and salary costs.

Conference coverage, promotion work, marketing appears to have stopped as well? When the arbitration news were released there were two main concerns tabled from myself: escalation in costs / legal proceedings, allocation of valuable focus time and executive labour to the arbitration instead of the growth development. Both have materialised.

Please do not tell me to "give a call to the company", as none of us should have to.

What is even worse - the Market and holders have lost faith in the company, so at the first available opportunity we'll be seeing sell orders placed against any good news as the holders run for the exit.
    Last edited by Chuxa: 23/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3400 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 11600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.