LVE 0.00% 13.5¢ love group global ltd

Hi Stevesiv, Nobody said your points were irrelevant, in fact it...

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Stevesiv,

Nobody said your points were irrelevant, in fact it was the opposite. Your points are valid.

The CEO. didn't say there was no competition, he stated it was very fragmented.

It will cost the company between 400k and 500k to set up in each new city, so they are fully funded for there expansion into China.

Yes the market cap is small, so IMO it does represent huge upside if they can gain traction.

The fact that Athens CEO doesn't code doesn't worry me at all. Even if he did code he would have to employ others in that role also.

Yes China is a huge market. Whether they can crack it is yet to be seen.

I'm impressed with the team they have on board. They have delivered thus far on timelines. I have held other tech stocks that talked a good game, but constantly failed to meet the specified timelines.

For me and my money, I'm happy to hold and I appreciate that this investment isn't for every bodies risk profile. I'm not saying I'm right and your wrong as we both have differing opinions. At least with you on HC board we can discuss the stock a bit more, and I very well may learn something.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.472M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 78 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.