CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi monims,

I use app Annie and apptweak to monitor the app. I don't rely too heavily on the data shown on both these sites as I've owned other app stocks that have defied the stats ( both positive and negative) that the data that these two sites showed.

I too encourage healthy discussion on this company because once a person is financially and dare I say emotionally invested in a stock, then it's hard to stay objective.

They volume you mentioned that is neither here nor there is partly true IMO. Yes it has moved up on light volume and could well move down on just as light volume. But if you look at the past trading history and volumes that it has traded, then you will see its above average volume. ( take out the large cross trades that occurred over the last month). Another point to take into consideration is they way it traded this week and especially today, I note that the buy depth was more solid than I've seen it since I've held and the sell side was staunch.

I'm not sure who was selling sub 40, but bless their little cotton socks as it allowed me to average down. I do know however that it wasn't seed funding or top 5 holders as they are escrowed for 24 months. So I can only assume( could be wrong) that it was just the impatient holders selling.

Anywho, I love the banter and I wish all holders the best returns. It's still early days and Michael has big plans for DTX throughout China. Let's hope they come to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.