LVE 0.00% 13.5¢ love group global ltd

Nice announcement and launch as previously communicated they...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. ESC
    621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Nice announcement and launch as previously communicated they would hit mainland China in May. Content and tone of the announcement sounds spot on. Freemium will build their database, there will be many multinationals and local Chinese companies that will want to jump on board and advertise to their segmented data base; if we think about online dating every user enters their personal details and preferences e.g. Ma Huyton, 23, Single Female, likes tennis, Italian food, overseas travel, plays guitar - so data rich to advertise too compared to someone who downloads Angry Birds, not to mention those that will pay for the premium services to impress or increase their odds, let alone the retail/event merchandising opportunity. Last time I searched App Annie, Tinder ranked about #300 in China compared to #1 in the US.

IMO I think this is going to explode and register on some new radars, I like the roll out plans announced to Q1 2017, some of the data in the graphs is little dated and is relying on forecasts, but this could be a result data collection sources in China and regulation, other than that, well done to the Datetix team - keep up the good work!

ESC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.