VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: DAU: Dampier seeks compensation from Vango, page-16

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    It's an interesting situation, the upscaling of site exploration has increased steadily over time as has the camp and equipment commensurate with sensible fund raising and management, the drill results speak volumes here. As times gone by the scale of the known opportunities( mining targets) has increased incredibly and probably far beyond expectations for many. On the back of that comes an environmental plan, mining plan, processing plant design and engineering to meet the demand and the associated fabric to start mining plus Gov approvals. One problem has been to carefully design scaleability to everything....so when the scale keeps increasing the opportunity costs increase accordingly and a design limit has to be established on tonnage etc, so how do you decide on annual tonnage/ plant size when the elephant is growing double its weight every 6 months?
    Damn hard....I'll say it again its damn hard....however whether the neigh sayers believe it or not this has been done. To ensure scalability and sustainability of mining operations for decades ahead VAN are going to use the safest and newest UG mining equipment, this is in train right now...
    all remembering the mine development is taking the approach of everything above is a Phase One approach, then phase 2....whats phase 2 you ask well thats for much later....

The issues with DAU and the neighbours are not new, not unexpected and well planned for, frankly DAU should have put up, shut up and been on the ride to success, the two strongest failings in human judgement has come to the fore with DAU management, "ignorance and stupidity". As for the mob down the road well anyone can read their recovery figures and look at the debt/ cash burn....I guess all I could say is there will be tears, just not sure when.

The VAN share price is reflecting one thing investors should never do and thats use human emotion as a deciding factor in selling although a bunch have bought stock at bargain basement prices and they wont be disappointed if they are patient.

One key point here is the appointment of Andrew Stocks as MD, VAN is blessed with having bought on board the right people at the right time and this seems to have happened by serendipity. So my 2 cents worth.
    Last edited by Bungendore: 14/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.