WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Ann: David Biggs (ex. AWE CEO) to be appointed Director at EGM, page-41

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Spot on Kiwi,these clowns spun us some real crap over the Uruguay making campaign,not one but four wells which were a given.Sucked us in with spin and several CR's and only partly achieved an off target result on well 1, $20 million dollars later and a mysterious fault problem part of way into  well 2,we decide to retreat and surrender majority share in the Uruguay project to the dubious partner Schuepbach (who still remain a mystery on completing at least well 2,let alone well 3&4 )
    DC has the nerve of blaming shareholders for lack of support $$ on CR moving forward -after their abysmal performance with Uruguay and reducing SP from 4c to 0.01c in  about18months , WTF.
    The four well spin put out there by DC and Co originally greatly reduced the risk factor in the Uruguay project and make it appear so much more attractive an investment to us suckers.
    DC sat on $450k a year and finally graciously took a swag of shares in loo of pay when he and board sucked the coffers dry. and brought the company to its knees.
    What gets me is the fact that until this day shareholders have never been given a true explanation of the events in Uruguay,no explanation of the blowout $$ spend ( from $4m to $20m for no result)and  no actual information on true picture of future of well 3 and 4.
    We need to accept the reaming we received in Uruguay,forget the total mess the board achieved there  and be happy to move forward under new management with new glorious projects which DC supposedly achieved.(That will not help retrieve his previous "lauding" levels David alluded to).
    We,the shareholders hopefully can retrieve our stolen investment hard earned under new management with Spain &  Perth Basin.and put the DC and board mismanagement behind us.

David,if you are DC,thanks for nothing but please at least give us closure for our lost "options".I, like many other sharehoders won't forget you,retirement would be best option  for you and  everyone else.

RIP Petrel,go Warrago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.