WTM 8.33% 13.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Ann: David Flanagan Appointed Executive Chairman, page-13

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    interested1977...I don't mean to be rude but you really should contain your comments to the facts, and not use highly emotive comments like..."junior crappy companies..."FFS"...and "how many beers" etc.

Instead, you should look at the recent announcement (03 March) that states that drilling will start in April 2021...
    Battery Minerals Limited (ASX: BAT, Battery Minerals) is pleased to advise that its inaugural drillingprogramme at the Stavely-Stawell gold-copper project in Victoria is scheduled to start in April 2021.

And if you look at other announcements, you would have seen that associated preparations for the drilling program have been taking place...landholder discussions, field activities, interrogation of data sets...all since the capital raising. Announcements such as metres drilled, accidents, pictures etc can only be posted once the drilling actually starts!

Long term holder here as well, and I agree the graphite is a very low valuation if you consider Covid issues and local unrest, but patience is required.
    All the best...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $23.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $28.42K 224.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128017 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 159932 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.