AMD 12.5% 0.5¢ arrow minerals ltd

Ann: David Flanagan leads recapitalisation and Board Restructure, page-2

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

This is a powerful announcement and as shareholder I’m delighted. Good Board shake-up, fantastic MD appointment, very strong Chairman appointment and Arrow now has significant firepower and a team that could make dreams come true.

David a highly regarded MD and few come with greater reputation than David, was the founding managing director of Atlas Iron growing it from a $9 million exploration company to a $3 billion company !! Tell me why Arrow is not in his sweet spot and not the next Atlas Iron, if not bigger – he has been there, and done it !! Why take on the role if he doesn’t firmly believe it could be done again, and this time with Arrow? Alwyn Vorster also very experienced MD and strong IO background with Rio, IOH, BCI and now Chairman of iron ore play Alien Metals and former recipient of Diggers and Dealers award. Tommy McKeith brings a wealth of Africa experience and been on the Arrow journey for a long time and will add continuity. Jeff Dowling a highly experienced NED with very strong financial background and financial expertise and also part of the Atlas success story will be leading and rounding off a great team.

You don’t get someone like David taking on an MD role like this if he does not truly believe in the Arrow story, future and probability of success – too much reputation risk ! When directors put HUGE amounts of their own money in you know they have more than just confidence in Arrow becoming a major success story – and they should know.

We have access to key infrastructure, we have the right neighbours, we have government and community support, we have the massive resource upside potential, and now we have a great team – I know where I’m going to put my money!! Or should I say, MORE money !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $45.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.09K 4.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 122579961 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 54138465 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3872776
Last updated 13.02pm 03/05/2024 ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.