MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Day 180 Survival Outcomes In aGvHD Phase 3 Trial, page-52

1. 3,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    My understanding is MSB have close to nil intention of partnering this is in the US unless an extremely compelling case is made, something to outshine the 90% profit margin if MSB direct market. There are not that many major BMT centres in the US and MSB have exposure already to about half of them(?) across a number of years, through both trials and the expanded access program.

The EU is another matter, in the most recent webinar, the Tasly update, SI said some interesting things, covered in detail with links to quotes and the webinar, with times, in this post.
    ------------------------------------------
    Dennis Hulme
    Can you talk to us about your plans for graft versus host disease media? (in Europe?)
    Dr. Silviu Itescu
    Sure, as you know, Europe has similar but not necessarily the same regulatory environment as the U.S. for regenerative medicine and we’ve had multiple discussions with EMA prior to initiating this study. We will be coming back and having discussions of EMA in parallel with the FDA and we will be presenting not just EAP data, which previously was well known to European agencies but now this new pediatric data. And we would expect to fully outline to the market over the next couple of months European strategy.

"We would expect to fully outline to the market over the next couple of months our European strategy."
    ------------------------------------------
    To me partnering in Europe sounds reads like an open question too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.