ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    This forum feels like a funeral...lol ppl saying goodbyes, etc..... Why? What's wrong with some of you?

Look, i don't know how much a forum like HC can influence on the Share price of EXR but, let's be honest...... If it does, what kind Speculators, traders, investors would take a forum as financial advise or guidance for their investments??????? You've gotta to be absolutely mad to put your own hard earned on guidance of keyboard warriors.....

I'm not saying there are no good ppl here..... there are plenty of gems.... but, there are plenty of low financial IQ's here too and agendas.....

So, first of all... I thank all those negative posters for todays posts if...if there is such a thing of HC influencing the SP..... I've added at $0.085 CR price and added again at $0.084 below it.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......

You know by now that we are only scratching the top of this pie at the moment... more net pay to be added and plenty of more news on the analyses..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5820/5820496-79fed12d30b4abe07ae965f50c56e75a.jpg

Again...... thanks for the sells whoever you were....... Maybe you can do it again within the next few days ahead? i will be buying it......

Keep focused ppl......

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.