EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

Gday @BearVbullI can only offer up what is widely known and that...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351

Gday @BearVbull

I can only offer up what is widely known and that is after the two recent raises we are now in a healthy position to expand the work program on DD2 to include the new development. We also have the Gov rebate of 48.5% and we have a debt facility against this rebate if required.

Retaining 100% ownership has been the strategy to date, however engaging with the likes of Origin and Santos (albeit only data sharing to date ) and others we may not be aware about could bring in capital in the form of partnerships or JV etc etc.

These big guys do move slowly hence why we were able to snap up ATP2044 but their eyes would firmly be on our progress and if the results of the stimulation and flow test prove up then we could see some strong interest from them, maybe even earlier as they see our data unfold.

It has to also be remembered that all of our numbers to date are very conservative both with Grandis and Mongolian CBM.

Upgrades for both plays are expected to be very healthy as well.

All that said I do expect further dilution in one form or another as we move forward and that the more we de-risk the less that will be.

All I was saying earlier is I’m here for the great potential that this company has and I believe we are in good hands.

GPTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 60841 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.