EXR 0.00% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

PB,We should not be comparing Omega to Elixir at all..... they...

1. 16,716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271

PB,

We should not be comparing Omega to Elixir at all..... they are totally different beasts. OMA is so much more ahead and with backers that know what they have.... Tri-Star and Ilwella....

OMA at 19c has EXR proper value of 7c to 9c maximum..... EXR will need a lot and I say... a lot of money and have to drill a few more wells to really get the market certain here IMO.

Declare commerciality ... so many companies bring fantastic stories..... the reality can be a very different outcome.

They totally blown this time..... instead come clean and not declare TH.... they panicked and came up with the "Design and Timing" story.... its a total shame......

The Market could sense it but the time they reopened for trading and that "prop" was trying to bring FOMO to naive retailers...... something that is total outa of control in this game.

The real problem here now is......It will only take a further delay or issue with drilling or who knows... and the market will really punish the share price....... Instead they let the market take course and see value when it hit 10.5c.... no... they brought the "prop" to bring a sense of a great news announcement.... mmmmmm

Surely now, they will spend lots in paid marketing on Next Investors and youtube videos to try keeping the momentum alive...... That house will be back tomorrow as well...... but....

I am sure, with "time" or "timing" as they like to call on the announcement, the market will find the real SP here.... they really blow today not leaving the market take it's course and close that GAP...... it might cost them dearly later......

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $99.40K 889.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 927173 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 531777 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 302555
Last updated 15.42pm 15/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.