EXR 4.76% 10.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Daydream-2 Operations Update, page-175

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Well Done ALL long term EXR Holders...

Like many EXR share holders -- I did not expect the Return to Trading --yesterday afternoon.
    In Fact I had just left for Work and knew nothing of Yesterdays trading -- until after Midnight (when I got home).

From a Daily trading Low of around 10.5cents to a High of 17cents (before closing at 13cents) -- would have been thrilling to watch.

Any Day Trader, that did not make a decent Profit yesterday -- maybe should reassess their choice of Occupation.
    As the share market does not have Guarantees --many Investors will take some Profit as circumstances permit -- and as each Investor has their own individual investment strategy -- I am sure some made adjustments to their holdings with the de-risking announcement yesterday.

-- after reading through the Hotcopper posts -- I can see there are MANY different points of view , and opinions on how EXR is travelling .

after re-reading the Announcement, and as I have invested in EXR with a Trust in the Management Team of the company -- I am still content and prepared to ride along on the EXR journey. -- I am fortunate that my Investment is not on a Time restraint as unforeseen delays and New opportunities do and will happen......EXR is an Exploration and Development company --NOT A PRODUCER -i see the Grandis project, will be proven Commercially proven and on sold to a larger Producer--- hopefully sooner then we all expect.

With announcements and tests and results -- coming in the near future, many Holders will have the opportunity to make a Profit -- and if You find yourself in Profit and You are not entirely confident in the EXR Management team -- maybe reduce your investment or Exit on a winning note.

The EXR journey is ongoing -- GLTAH and only invest what you can afford.

Again --Well done All profit takers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $113.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $76.83K 750.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 1213005 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 234529 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 413241
Last updated 15.57pm 07/06/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.