EXR 9.09% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

Well Done ALL long term EXR Holders...Like many EXR share...

1. 203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Well Done ALL long term EXR Holders...

Like many EXR share holders -- I did not expect the Return to Trading --yesterday afternoon.
    In Fact I had just left for Work and knew nothing of Yesterdays trading -- until after Midnight (when I got home).

From a Daily trading Low of around 10.5cents to a High of 17cents (before closing at 13cents) -- would have been thrilling to watch.

Any Day Trader, that did not make a decent Profit yesterday -- maybe should reassess their choice of Occupation.
    As the share market does not have Guarantees --many Investors will take some Profit as circumstances permit -- and as each Investor has their own individual investment strategy -- I am sure some made adjustments to their holdings with the de-risking announcement yesterday.

-- after reading through the Hotcopper posts -- I can see there are MANY different points of view , and opinions on how EXR is travelling .

after re-reading the Announcement, and as I have invested in EXR with a Trust in the Management Team of the company -- I am still content and prepared to ride along on the EXR journey. -- I am fortunate that my Investment is not on a Time restraint as unforeseen delays and New opportunities do and will happen......EXR is an Exploration and Development company --NOT A PRODUCER -i see the Grandis project, will be proven Commercially proven and on sold to a larger Producer--- hopefully sooner then we all expect.

With announcements and tests and results -- coming in the near future, many Holders will have the opportunity to make a Profit -- and if You find yourself in Profit and You are not entirely confident in the EXR Management team -- maybe reduce your investment or Exit on a winning note.

The EXR journey is ongoing -- GLTAH and only invest what you can afford.

Again --Well done All profit takers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $71.93K 612.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 213620 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 265761 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 369419
Last updated 15.50pm 17/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.