EXR 0.00% 10.8¢ elixir energy limited

I have just listened to Neil discussing the status quo in the...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I have just listened to Neil discussing the status quo in the video. Padaj posted it earlier and here is that link again: https://youtu.be/UpkhkrX4yV4?si=XnZE-dQYyax72BwF

I reckon it's really worth watching as it reveals some very positive body language from Neil. I now find the whole situation a lot clearer and far more easy to understand. I view the SP drop as "exactly what one might expect" given the mechanical issue and consequential problems that occurred, I believe the SP down turn is a temporary thing. Just give it a month (or so) and then, when the contingent resources and flows all come to light after a successful program is complete - watch the SP then !!! This resource is a cracker and comments about management distrust and so on are the product of poorly perceived understandings - in my opinion. Meanwhile, Mongolia is far from being a dud and more time will sort out many of the issues as things stabilize in the unique Mongolian geologies. Negative rampers - bail out and leave us be. I've been sitting in the top twenty shareholders now for some years and hope that's where I will stay when the 50 cent days return and the $1 upward trend begins. These sort of stocks are LONG TERM INVESTMENTS - Make no mistake. Since inception, we have now taken profit equating to our original investment and, with the SP around the 11 -12 cent mark we are about a half a million dollars in profit - on top of recouping our original investment. There are plenty of more suitable stocks to day trade with a lot more volatility and that's where the EXR knockers need to position themselves. Been trading now for over thirty years and nothing that has occurred along the ride with EXR has turned me away from believing in a very strong and imminently positive future. Call me a ramper - in fact call me what you like, it won't change my views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $76.43K 713.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 306655 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 40724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 230101
Last updated 11.44am 06/06/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.