EXR 0.00% 15.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Daydream-2 Operations Update, page-72

1. 2,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1369
    The Taylor-Collinson report states in it's Key Risks summary that there is by definition NOT a resource risk (we know there's gas there- just a question of how much, etc) and therefore the risk is more an engineering one, and that engineering problems can all be solved given time and capital.

I don't necessarily subscribe to such a binary statement, but it is worth noting that if we somehow were to encounter significant issues extracting viable gas test flows from the coals in our current very short term/cash strapped "experimental" campaign, I'd be encouraged that under a (for instance) Shell partnership agreement, given some more time and more money (lots more money) the coal code could be cracked and the absorbed coal gas unleashed in a commercially viable way. An est. 25-30 tcf gas in the coals is an astoundingly huge potential prize to try and harness.

Of course we all want the coals to viably flow this time round in our first go, on the cheap and whilst we still retain 100% asset ownership, it would be a massive cherry on top of our iced cake...but if god forbid it dosn't work, all is not lost by any means...we may just have to negotiate partnership terms from a slightly worse off position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 15.0¢ $464.2K 3.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 350583 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 220882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.