EXR 12.2% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Daydream-2 Operations Update, page-80

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    Hi @Wonkers. I've spent a bit of time investigating the geology of the fractured thermally mature coals in the Taroom Trough and the closest analogue I could find is a study of the Surat Basin coals by SG Scott et al (2004). In the Surat Basin, reference to calcareous coals means that there are interbedded calcareous mudstones. In my opinion, these mudstones will obviously need to be breached by hydraulic fraccing, but they should not cause a problem within the coals when aqueous completion and frac fluids are used. The coals themselves may not contain calcareous material, and more importantly, are expected to contain natural fractures. However, although it is possible to have nodules or small balls of calcareous material within the coals, I have not found any reference to this in the Grandis reports, and I believe their impact on well performance would be minimal.

So, in my opinion the chance of success has gone up and provided the coals are sufficiently fractured as a network of natural fractures feeding into the main hydraulic frac, it ought be possible to determine its percentage flow contribution during commingled flow with the Lorelle sands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.012(12.2%)
Mkt cap ! $131.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $246.9K 2.352M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 519992 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 476950 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.