ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1400
    Rubbish.....I agree nothing is guaranteed...but a $6million raise is hardly "hedging bets"....it was a savvy move to give us some breathing room financially so we could leverage the best go-forward JV deal assuming positive DD2 results.
    It was a minimum raise, with I'm sure strong consideration as to the dilution effect of doing so - to provide some operational runway as well as further contributing to paying for expensive lab analysis and certifier fees as well as the 21 person Condor et al team on-site.

The "only" news you say is that stimmy was successful?....NOT at all....you're obviously a bit behind the 8 ball.
    We added contingent reserves from ATP2077 Block A....just from correlation to our existent Grandis contingent reserves.
    Lorelle on it's own flowed at 2.1 and 2.5mm- and with completion tubing could go to 3mm.
    That breaches the economic viability zone all on it's own.

IF for some horrific reason we can't get the other 5 zones flowing viably to add to the already near-commercial Lorelle flow rates, we are in a spot of bother

IF that happens THEN we will need a life saving raise- which won't be pretty if that happens.

On balance though- I think we may just be alright, and the recent raise will prove pertinent as we negotiate from a less vulnerable financial position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $209.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $171.7K 981.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1406991 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 126433 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.