EXR 0.00% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

Hi @Wonkers thanks for all your quality posts that you share on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Hi @Wonkers thanks for all your quality posts that you share on this form and the research you do it is much appreciated as I’m sure many of us would agree.

In reference to point 1) that you make if Grandis is successfull and is bought out by one of the majors e.g. Shell, Santos etc. It would be interesting what percentage would be passed on as a capital return.
    Neil has been very open from day one that the company is developing these assets to be bought rather that the company developing itself to be a producer.

We would all benefit from as cash injection and no more so that the board as they all hold a nice quantity of shares and options as approved at the last AGM. I did get the distinct impression that EXR would be open to more acquisitions in the future. Neil seems to me to be the sort of person that is not ready to retire yet. With a return on Grandis we would not require any further cap raises and they could fully develop Mongolia. In would be interesting to know what the Board has in mind and locations of where they will explore next. Just my thoughts.

In the meantime Daydream 2 is in the Cross hairs.
    A good update and not long to spud date before we put a fire under this baby.
    I’m sure Neil will be true to his word with regular updates.

Go Elixir!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $254.5K 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316607 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 106270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.