EXR 20.0% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Daydream-2 Update, page-120

1. 2,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    I'm not known for more than making an effort here, noting I answered your question, article posted Yesterday.

But like this guy thread, No thank you from any one here on HC for any posts in the last 4 years except one or two on BOE, a few on RNU.
    OK, not that anyone cares or anything, all I'm saying is that some of the good folks mating up all chummy and cheeky like, have a desire to out esteem each others holdings by posting their accumulation count which frankly is getting boring having a few to many billionaires in our neighborhood already!!!!`•>

Right, they are the biggest brightest money superstars, but, also have to work really hard to keep it all @ billionaire status as we do see many fail from grace for one reason or another. A Fact.

At least if done with genuine ntegrity, the risk is worth it to the accomplishment but once you ask those billionaires what's the best part of their success, many will say "its the challenge earning it all in the first place, on the journey to the top. Fact.

The passion for me was making connections with this crew posting but as it appears, some are not going to like my effort no matter what I say, or post, do I want to be in the top 20? A
    Number.
    Not that big of a deal to me, just now. Yea a few million will be a great achievement betting on this Gas play even as a greenie girl gone wrong. Number & Fact.

I just want this thing to come through for us all here, even though we don't plan a dollar party and have unbounded in many cases from the hype. Opinion.

I don't even like Chinese politics anymore, it's all gone too far East vs. West, oh excuse me, the "Evil Kienevil West". Reality.
    Number: thousands dead already.

So my romance with Gobi H2, gas is cooled its jets, but don't let me spoil the party. Observation.

I'm used to being able to live a good life with or without the adulation some crave. Fact. I'm over it. Fact.

That's why I still love this stock for the cleaner gas & H2 play.for an investment but not just for China( I could care less - polite expletive) Fact.
    The post was "Again," a reiterating of the last stuff but Posted recently But it was Yesterday.......whatever! Fact.

Last edited by RedwitchII: 15/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.020(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $191.0K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 868451 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.