EXR 10.0% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

Well, NG - Natural Gas has been sold off again and again...in...

1. 17,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343

Well, NG - Natural Gas has been sold off again and again...in the last 2 days.
    From $3.377 all the way to $2.535 in matter of 6 days!

It's not only analysts that are intrigued with Oil/Gas prices...look at the latest interview from Mike - Chevron CEO.

He is also confused why the Red Sea geopolitical issues are not affecting the prices and we have not seen a substantial increase in prices.

My take here is... The US cannot afford inflation. Inflation will damage their economy massively.
    They are the largest producers of Oil right now and are flooding the market...they also use derivatives plays to keep it low....they have the $US Petrodollar to control prices..... Inflation is energy prices after all.... If Oil prices goes up substantially, everything else will explode up too.... transport of goods, foods, you name it.

That's my take on why I'm less bullish on Oil prices atm...... Saying that, there are a number of trades that went in last week buying Oil contracts where many are hoping for a rise in July.

As per EXR, I have not changed my views..... I do not recommend falling in love with specs, neither using rosy glasses when investing/speculating/trading any stocks...especially tiny specs that can go outa business in a puff if things turn bad....

So, I do like the play...but, delays and timelines might be the issue for the market here.....
    The long leads might take long than expect to arrive from China.... The DFIT program being a novel might take longer than the 4-8 weeks announced...and so on.

The company will surely pump this.. with Lab results, Quarterly? and news.... something they know how to do.... who in the corporate world goes on tens of YouTube vids every so often to pump their company...not many.... mostly specs.....Neil is an expert on that...

Couple of houses will pump this for the news... as they have ben using this approach so often.... interesting the saying....Buy the Rumor and sell the News..... have seen here a few times....

I see the SP coming down in the weeks, possibly months ahead...but, pumps also will come with the announcements.... take your pick.
    Between Jun and Oct things might get interesting...if...if things goes well...and I hope so cause I am eager to add more if positive leads and less pumped prices come in. Dilution might continue as well...... interesting how placements have "jailed" many shareholders here at different levels ....some levels even 3x of what is now....

Best wishes for EXR and unlocking Grandis....cause Mongolia is a far far dream from here.....

Have fun and protect your hard earned.

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.015(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $185.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $400.5K 2.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7531 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.