EXR 0.00% 14.0¢ elixir energy limited

Ann: Daydream 2 Update, page-71

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347

Well here we are within touching distance again of either a disappointing result, a decent result or an enormous result. I’m of course backing the latter!

I have been consistent in saying i have the patience to allow the team the time to execute the play understanding that this is not an exact science and you need a lot of resilience to prevail.

I’ve been a solid supporter of Neil and Greg to get the best possible result whilst accepting it’s a long game both in Mongolia and in Qld.

The only times I have been a tad disappointed is when I haven’t timed my buying and the inevitable cr’s as well as I would have liked, but overall I have been comfortable to stay the journey respecting that the reward if successful is why I am an investor.

You know what makes me very excited is that a super major is spending eye watering money trying to achieve the same goal that we are. It is also worth reminding ourselves that we are in regular dialogue with them for equipment timing and contractors etc which gives them front row seats to our current and future situation. Not forgetting we have an information sharing agreement with Santos. All of these large players need gas to produce and that makes our play if proven commercially viable a potential asset that they may just need to invest in or buy at some stage. It is also my understanding that we have had as many as 3 investors/companies from the US(Houston conference)be in dialogue with Exr as well.

Now back to the imminent program, my understanding is aside from the other stimulation stages being undertaken that if they can get the coals to flow then we will have a result that far exceeds expectations and will most certainly lead to a higher company valuation but will likely reset the companies position of strength in its ability to negotiate with potential partners etc.

Exciting times and bring it on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $188.1K 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98789 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 382645 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.