AI1 16.0% 2.1¢ adisyn ltd

Mate I had literally typed up something similar to this to reply...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Mate I had literally typed up something similar to this to reply on the other thread. Seems I now do not have to.

You also have to remember this is revenue, not profit (I'm aware you do realize this lol)

Sure, they are bringing in some revenue now. If you look at the half yearly, DC2 has almost $1 million in staff costs FOR THE HALF YEAR. For a company of this size, this just blows my mind, again, this is the area which has showed the strongest growth in the past 12+ months.

So sure, this Mid west data site can bring in REVENUE of $130,000 per month, so $780,000 for the half year.

Even if you assume that this revenue is 100% profit, which it obviously is not, DC2 still cant even recover their staff costs, NOT EVEN CLOSE. Keep in mind this data centre is now at FULL CAPACITY, meaning there is no further room for growth......

I understand that Bibra lake is meant to be the bread winner and the majority of staff costs are associated to this centre. However, when you have been promised that its accreditation is "around the corner" for 12+ months, I'll believe it when I see it. The COVID excuse is getting real old.

These side projects are unlikely to turn this ship around. It still all relies on Bibra lake. They still need to get it accredited and then also SELL the slots. Lots of work to do and it certainly does not appear to be a priority based off previous performance. Considering the roughly $2 million in staff fees per year, you think they would be moving with some sense of urgency to attempt to recoup this lost capital....... Capital raise money going into "staff" pockets for minimal return is not something I agree with.

Goodluck all. This is certainly not investment advice. This is my analysis and that is all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.888M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $10.62K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59047 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 144696 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.