AI1 0.00% 2.9¢ adisyn ltd

Ann: DC2 Implements New Strategy to Accelerate Growth Trajectory, page-3

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Appreciate your insights. You seem to have a good understanding of the company. I was a previous holder and sold due to managements under delivery in timeline. But I do think this is getting to a very good entry point to buy back in.

Personally I don’t have an issue with alto doing the raise. They did the pre ipo, ipo, previous placement and it’s only fitting they get priority to do this round too. Regardless who took this on DC2 will be paying the 6% fee and options.

Yes the cash burn is higher than expected but kind of also expected for this kind of company too. If they can have momentum in the top line growth while reducing cash burn then this could turn out to be pretty good.

160k is probably okay for a listed company in this space. Although I would have liked to see if the previous MD / CEO changing to another position with lesser responsibilities gets a salary cut. Canceling performance rights, regardless of what the reason is is at the very least a show of good faith by management. They have also converted their loans too which is another show of good faith.

The report indicated they will be mining crypto and changing it to Fiat once they are mined so I don’t see that as a problem. Easy to audit.

Certainly a long way but starting to tick more boxes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $16.17K 541.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 269445 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AI1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.