FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Ann: DCC: Company Update, page-6

1. 5,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    the announcement is really badly worded.... this part especially:

Following negotiations with the other parties, the Company has on 4 September 2019 entered into a deed of termination and settlement with First Growth Funds Limited (FGF) in relation to Futuredge Capital Pty Ltd (previously FutureICO Pty Ltd) (Futuredge). On 18 September 2018, the Company announced that it had established a joint venture company and had entered into a term sheet with FGF pursuant to which FGF would subscribe for 25% of the equity in Futuredge. Futuredge and FGF, together with the Company and the other shareholders, have now entered into a deed of termination and release, releasing FGF from its obligations under that terms sheet. The Company currently retains its holding in Futuredge with the other shareholders, however, after much effort, there is no current operating business and the opportunity for material revenues for DigitalX appears minimal. As such, DigitalX has been in ongoing discussions with the other joint venture shareholders about the orderly winding up of the company.

the use of the wording "the Company" is referring to themselves, being that of DCC... then in the last line it implies DCC are winding up... who is winding up? I think they are meaning "Futuredge Capital"... I must admit I have been right about this sector forever and a day.. its dodgy and has the ability to con people out of their money... I honestly hope the crypto world falls of the face of the planet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.