WA8 12.8% 6.8¢ warriedar resources limited

Ann: DD Program Expanded and High-Grade M1 Intercept Returned, page-23

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    You nailed it @Joelstar. Excellent summary. Only things I can add is that WA8 came into the radar of this well heeled investment group only recently and they were keen to get Amanda across to talk to them asap. This group of investors has made a lot of successful investments as Joelstar mentioned, and its members are quite savvy and well versed in gold and resource investing. Amanda did mention she is really keen to market the “WA8 opportunity to investors” as more drill results keep coming out. A couple of people I spoke to were really impressed with WA8’s prospects for success and one who has invested in a number of gold juniors, really liked her methodical aroach to building value for shareholders. Lots of questions and head nods from investors about Amanda’s positivity in relation to WA8 being in the right location ie the southern Murchison surrounded by hungry mills and successful mid tier mining operations. Any time I hear Amanda talk, I’m never left in any doubt that she has shareholders first and foremost in her mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.010(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 6.7¢ $471.2K 6.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114370 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 425000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.