WA8 12.8% 6.8¢ warriedar resources limited

Ann: DD Program Expanded and High-Grade M1 Intercept Returned, page-26

1. 11,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6319
    Cheers Joel, sounds like there is going to be strong interest for any future raisings, which must happen if they are unable to monetize Big Springs in the near term (better to have pent up demand than the other way around).
    $30m would be a very impressive addition if a full sale is achieved, though I think it more likely a staged payment might be set up, dependent on who the buyer is. If its First Majestic, then I would be happy enough with perhaps $10m upfront with staggered payments for either drilling conversions or actual mining, perhaps with a royalty?

I am actually most excited about the cost of the Mill refurb. $50m max is simply nothing compared to building a plant from scratch, permitting, time, studies, larger finance hurdle etc etc. Ideally..... WA8 can discover a nice amount of open pit ore for Golden Grove, whilst also discovering enough U/G to fill an 800ktpa plant.... rolleyes.png Good to know about there being no issues for their ore at nearby plants (can sometimes be a major factor that small caps hide when presenting their story).

Sheesh, drilling is not cheap, lucky WA8 are not drilling deep like Spartan has been! ($400k per hole in some cases!). 200m deep at $80k hmph, every hole counts!

Interesting about M1. I wonder.... just how quickly could a deal be put together, as really, if juniors are not making deals right now with assets that can be mined, they are not the sort of explorers I want to hold.

Above all, I like confirmation that any extra $$ will go straight into the ground, as you say, they have 70kms of sheer zone, and the likes of DEG only found Hemi because they kept drilling.... (this was not easily done when they had to keep tapping the market for years).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.010(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 6.7¢ $471.2K 6.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114370 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 425000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.