DEG 4.59% $1.14 de grey mining limited

Even allowing for the poor sentiment for Junior explorers DEG...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Even allowing for the poor sentiment for Junior explorers DEG has way underperformed over the past month.
    I put this down to what happened to CHN after its last big announcement which I now consider a free kick to DEG on what not to do.
    DEG have been very open about the DFS eg 9.5M, increased costs, potentiial staffing issues etc.
    DEG have basically not released bad news for the past 5 years. Surely Simon & Co are smart enough to know that unless they surprise on the upside there is a possiblity the share price could tank like CHN. This is what pre DFS investors are scared of.
    Hoping timing schedule of key milestones & finance are more advanced that investors are aware of. I think Simon is savvy enough to have covered all bases as much as humanly possble. The DFS is going to be released right at the end of the promised timing period Early initial talk was mid year. They have had plenty of time to make sure the document has no unecessary weak indicators.
    Lets face it if DEG do not present a convinving DFS showing how viable & profitable the project is they may as well turn the lights off and close the door on all junior explorers worldwide.

One last thing. Is it stupid to think they should quarantine Hemi under a seperate corporate entity and have another entity for exploration?. Just putting it out there.

PS: Just wish they would realease something mentioning drilling for lithium. Ha Ha Ha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.050(4.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.15 $1.10 $13.39M 11.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 380096 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 204419 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.