DEG 0.00% $1.18 de grey mining limited

Very impressed. As stated in an article a couple of days ago by...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Very impressed.

As stated in an article a couple of days ago by the Chairman of Mariana Resources(http://www.iii.co.uk/articles/15479/tsx-debut-still-cards-mariana-resources):
    "The Deseado Massif, in the Santa Cruz province, is a world-class gold-silver mining province and there will certainly be a rise in consolidation activity, given that most of the land is now spoken for," chairman John Horsburgh said.

Mariana itself boasts 160,000 hectares land position in the Santa Cruz area, and said it is expecting major grassroots exploration in the third and final quarter of this year across Bozal and Tongoril I.

DEG holds 2x as much land as Mariana and some near extremely major finds. I've said it before - Gary Brabham and company seem to have a knack of sourcing speculative yet potentially very valuable real estate. Gary seems to be a strategic executive.

Wealthcre8or - agree - long term and steady is the right path - from assays to drilling to JORC and onwards. But the short-term plays of others can be amusing to watch :-)
    Assay results from Boleadora are due with Sierra Morena at end of month.

[DEG is also very good at keeping shareholders informed - better than the CKK directors - seen you on that thread as I hold there also]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.17 $4.511M 3.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 27174 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 219274 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.