DEG 1.21% $1.23 de grey mining limited

Ann: De Grey launches A$125M underwritten institutional placement, page-39

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    It was completely predictable that there would be another capital raising ,Another 100 million shares to add to the huge number already outstanding .Pretty obvious that there is zero chance of a buyout as DEG is way too overpriced so they will go it alone .

Because gold literally finds itself, gold the prime self designated metal propagator bereft of capital input.

This is quite frankly risking the whole company as huge amounts of money will need to be razed ,all the recommendations by various brokerage companies was designed to push the price up to get the best placement price.

Because gold having found itself, then turns another miracle and? you guessed it.... mines itself, without capital.

Deg has been a lousy investment over the last year ,the big money has been made ,I am amazed that so many retail investors still believe in Deg .

Show me another game in town where your comfortable parking $1/2m + for 5 years. Because for early investors - that's the story here. Few assets have the security and growth potential like what lives here.

They have an amazing P/R department and exploration department .Whether they are able to raise the cash and build a huge mine successfully over the next 5yrs remains to be seen .

Show me an investment vehicle that doesn't rely on story telling. They all do, it's the game. Are you lost?

They are extremely vulnerable to the POG ,the majors will just be waiting for a mishap and then move in to buy deg for cheap ,highly likely this will happen sometime between now and the initiation of profitable production which is probably 5 yrs away ,not easy to get a mine up and running on this scale with no resources other than selling ever more shares .

Puerile arguments don't engender credibility. What else you got?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
-0.015(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $2.935B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.25 $1.22 $6.760M 5.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7894 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 238325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.