PPK 12.7% 62.0¢ ppk group limited

hi Magpie111 great analysis thank you!!! Let’s get talking about...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    hi Magpie111

great analysis thank you!!! Let’s get talking about Disruptors. I am going to pick on Netflix a perfect look at a disruptor in technology

between 2003 and 2009 the price bobbled between $2 to $5 a share as we probably all know the story if not probably should read it!! Went from mail order to wanting to sell to Block Buster to streaming and than Disrupted the market completely with streaming service that kept up with new tech industry currently sitting at approx $526 US a share....

Netflix disrupted one industry that was always Brick and Mortar.

PPK how I see it is not only they are Netflix plus Google plus Apple but also own the internet.....

BNNT Being the Internet ....so how I am looking is they own a 20 year patent of a product they can produce commercially that eventually be in pretty well everything we have I could only imagine that a plane part will not be allowed to be built with out the underlying strength of BNNT in the future. Every JV they have is like Apple Netflix ect PPK Can disrupt pretty well endless amounts of industries with BNNT

@Tday how do you put a price??? DYOR!!!! I just see exciting times once market realises and they will

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
0.070(12.7%)
Mkt cap ! $53.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 62.0¢ 52.0¢ $75.73K 131.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 373 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 1582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.