AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Deal to make MotoGP blockchain game, raises at a premium, page-27

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    OBSERVATION/COMMENTS

Animoca Brands will produce a “manager” style game based on MotoGP intellectual property that will consist of a selection of Collectibles linked directly to the core gameplay; the Manager Game will utilise blockchain technologies and custom-developed smart contracts to enable users to purchase, collect, view, use, and transfer the Collectibles that will be part of the gameplay. The Company expects to launch the Manager Game by the start of the 2020 MotoGP racing season.

The “manager style” game indicates to me that this will not be a motorcycle racing game similar to the F1 game under development!

What my guess is that with several of the Franchises ( MLB, STRYKER FOOTBALL STARS and now MOTO GP) that the company has licensing deals with or have purchased will be what I am hoping might mirror the FANTASY FOOTBALL/ESPORTS type of enterprises!!

This manager style of play basically is a league style format, where players draft their sport stars (football, soccer, baseball, and motocross) and form a team that competes with other players and is scored by how well the actual individual sport stars stats are during their event!

Winners of these weekly competitions and over the seasons events could win prizes offered by the sponsoring entities that may want the advertising exposure!

With the Blockchain it could allow players to trade or use the in game tokens to transfer their draft picks to another player.
    There will probably be digital player sports cards created for the players to also collect and trade amongst each other creating a very rich and valuable experience for the players involved!

I also believe it takes less time to bring these manager style games to market and probably much less costly to produce than a typical full production game. (the Moto GP game will be ready in about 6-8 months)

Fantasy Football leagues are enormous franchises and eSports franchises are expected to continue to grow into billion dollar markets!

The company has also hired the former executive VP of SONY who has an extensive background in the esports industry and association with Twitch for those that might be worried about using the top influencers to help drive players towards ANIMOCAS Franchise games once completed.

I think the Company also is utilizing one of the top Hearthstone players to assist with the card collectible component of the games and to help drive players as a recognizable influencer in this space!

100% of the above comments are just my opinion and without any knowledge of what the company is actually planning to do

either way, maybe someone more connected could embellish , confirm or squash my observations))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.