MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Ann: DEANCORP BECOMES SUBSTANTIAL SHAREHOLDER , page-4

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61

jwt/all, interesting eh?

From the new website, as of the 11th July DC had their foot on a little over 12M shares or 2.28%

But DC also pop up on the 3B dated 8/8 that listed the options that are now out there as a result of the raising. It shows DC as also having 7.1M options according to that summary. But the maximum options issued as a result of the raising I thought was 795,455 (1 for 2 at maximum take up amount). So I've no idea how someone could be holding more than that amount of options. (were there pre-existing options out there? Not that I knew about...).

So to get to 5% (sub'l holding point I believe) DC must have more than doubled their holding on market since the 11th. Or have they consolidated a few entities perhaps?

Consolidation would explain both the big step up in shares and the large number of options....but I also didn't think that the options were tradeable. Does that mean they aren't assignable as well?

The next top 20 update is going to be VERY interesting. All speculation 'till then.

But it's undeniable that there are a growing number of people who are seeing a big opportunity here.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.