PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I have no medical experience, however, Roche are recruiting a...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have no medical experience, however, Roche are recruiting a Patient Safety (Pharmacovigilance) Partner, based in Melbourne.
    This role could just be a coincidence, however, I thought it was very interesting.

It is my understanding Patient Safety (Pharmacovigilance) professionals often work with new biotech partners to ensure effective collaboration and adherence to safety standards. When entering into a partnership, especially in the field of biotechnology, these professionals play a critical role in establishing and maintaining robust pharmacovigilance practices.

Key Roles and Activities:
    Due Diligence:Conduct thorough due diligence to assess the biotech partner’s pharmacovigilance capabilities and compliance with regulatory requirements.
    - Evaluate the partner’s existing safety data, reporting systems, and risk management practices.
    Establishing Agreements:
    Develop and negotiate pharmacovigilance agreements (PVAs) that define roles, responsibilities, and expectations for both parties.Ensure that the agreements include provisions for data sharing, adverse event reporting, and regulatory compliance.
    System Integration:Work on integrating pharmacovigilance systems and databases to facilitate seamless data exchange and reporting.
    - Ensure that the biotech partner’s systems are compatible and secure, meeting industry standards for data integrity and confidentiality.
    Training and Support:
    Provide training and support to the biotech partner’s staff on pharmacovigilance processes, regulatory requirements, and safety reporting.Share best practices and guidelines to ensure that all parties are aligned in their approach to patient safety.
    Safety Data Exchange:
    Establish mechanisms for the timely and accurate exchange of safety data, including adverse event reports and periodic safety update reports (PSURs).
    - Ensure that both parties have access to the necessary tools and platforms for effective data management.
    Risk Management:Collaborate with the biotech partner to develop and implement risk management plans (RMPs) tailored to the specific products and therapeutic areas.
    - Conduct joint benefit-risk assessments and safety signal detection activities.
    Regulatory Compliance:Ensure that the biotech partner complies with all relevant local and international pharmacovigilance regulations.
    - Prepare for regulatory inspections and audits by maintaining comprehensive and up-to-date documentation
    Communication:Facilitate open and transparent communication channels between the partnering organisations.
    - Regularly update all stakeholders on safety issues, regulatory changes, and other relevant developments.
    In summary, Patient Safety (Pharmacovigilance) professionals are crucial in ensuring that new biotech partnerships are established and maintained with a strong focus on patient safety and regulatory compliance. Their expertise helps to build a robust framework for monitoring and managing drug safety, benefiting both the partners and the patients they serve.

Just wondering if anyone else thinks this is relevant?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.