LYC 0.94% $7.95 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Debt Facilities Update, page-122

1. 127 Posts.
    Cafa, a CR does not work because the next CR must necessarily have SH approval. Since the last one actually already exhausted the threshold to do it without a prospectus, this one will take far longer to prepare than the last one. You won't pull that off within the next 15 days. What I am so annoyed about is that the CR raising policy is so short-term. CR announced when share price was almost 30c and done at 11c. Why not think before talking and plan this through, do a CR at 20c and therefore raise 100m and pay back some of the debt. Now they are in limbo again. That is one reason why I think they are deliberately running the ship to the rock (for whatever reason).
    Most likely scenario from here is that they achieve some sort of deal with Sojitz to defer the current payment to Jan. If they have no aces on their hands, no indication from Sojitz right now that they could consider such an arrangement then good night. But I hope that even NC and the likes wouldn't pull off such a gamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.95
Change
-0.075(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $7.402B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.97 $8.02 $7.86 $7.113M 895.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1371 $7.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.96 5365 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.